Holiday Seasonings Mexican Popcorn Seasoning
Holiday Seasonings Mexican Popcorn Seasoning is a fun, tangy, gourmet popcorn flavoring! With a mild tomato base and spices that give it a unique flavor. We know you will love our all natural Mexican popcorn seasoning! Our gourmet popcorn seasonings are made with all natural ingredients!
Ingredients: *Tomato powder, *Onion powder, *Cumin seed, *Red Bell Pepper Powder, *Green Bell Pepper Powder, *Garlic powder, *Parsley dried, Pink Himalayan Salt, Basil dried ground, CA Grown Non-GMO Rice Bran, *Pepper black, *Coriander seed, *Oregano dried ground, *Bay leaf
Our Mexican is mild and is high in flavor!
Popcorn Tips for Great Mexican Popcorn
Air Poppers are the best for light fluffy popcorn. You can’t go wrong with melting the butter separately and then adding to the popcorn after popping.
• Be sure to follow the guidelines on your air popper for operating the air popper and butter recommendations.
• Use 2-3 Tablespoons of butter (or follow the lines on the paper on a butter stick)
• To add a little something extra add about ¼ teaspoon of your favorite Holiday Seasonings popcorn seasoning to the melted butter before you pour the butter over the popcorn. Then sprinkle some extra seasoning on top of the buttered popcorn after.
• Stir, and serve!
For people watching cholesterol levels but still love popcorn try mixing ½ butter with Olive Oil before drizzling over air popped popcorn. The olive oil flavoring is noticeable however it does compliment the spicy popcorn seasonings:
• Mild Curry
• Spicy Mexican
• Spicy Barbeque
Just follow the instructions above using ½ butter and ½ amounts of Olive Oil.
Kettlecorn or Hot Oil Popcorn Poppers
These poppers are a bit different because the heat is that much higher so please DO NOT put the popcorn seasonings in while the popcorn is heating and popping. Our popcorn seasonings will burn.
• Follow the instructions for popping popcorn for the type of kettlecorn popper you have. They do vary a bit from type to type.
• Sprinkle on your favorite seasonings to taste after popping and enjoy!
• To add extra butter and seasonings just follow the instructions above.